San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
AVAILABLE: PCR and Rapid Tests
KITS: FDA Approved & CDC Compliant
San Pedro, also known as La Isla Bonita, is Belize’s largest island and a top dive destination located at the southernmost tip of the Yucatan Peninsula. This beautiful island is a short fifteen-minute flight away from the Philip Goldson International Airport.
Caring Hands Antigen Test Center is conveniently located at the John Grief II Airport beside Maya’s terminal (SPR). Upon arrival in San Pedro you have the luxury of walking over to book your test appointment.
Our staff is ready to accommodate you to make the process as fast, easy, and safe as possible.
There are multiple means of booking an appointment:
- Via our website
- Via call or WhatsApp (numbers above)
- Via email
- Maya’s check-in agents
- Walk-in are also welcomed
Additional Testing Locations:
Easy, Quick, & Effortless testing process
Our Expert Team
San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize "La Isla Bonita"
HOW IT WORKS
- Make an appointment at one of our Belize COVID testing centers.
- Arrive 15 minutes early and bring ID and payment (or receipt if paid online).
- We will administer the test in our safe and sanitized test center. Note: you will be required to wear a mask, sanitize, and social distance during your appointment.
- Receive your test results.
Belize COVID-19 Testing center Locations
SAN PEDRO AIRPORT
BELIZE CITY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
HOPKINS – JAGUAR REEF LODGE
SAN IGNACIO – CAYO FAMILY CLINIC